Developing new approaches for idealizing Esthetics and Reliability of the prosthetic outcome on teeth and implant supported rehabilitations.
The prosthetic treatment plan must allow an ideal integration of esthetics, biological and functional requirements on natural teeth and on implants. The esthetic analysis, thanks to an innovative, simplified and systematic approach to assessing facial, dento-labial, dento-gingival and functional factors, will allow to optimize the prosthetic treatment plan. The management of complex situation requires definitively an ideal and modern assessment of several parameters, in terms of treatment plan, clinical approaches and restorative materials.
- Esthetic Integration of the prosthetic outcome: key points for the success
- Wax-up: a new simplified approach to plan the prosthetic therapy
- The role of the Mock-up in Prosthetic therapy: from anterior veneers to extensive rehabilitations.
- Evaluating the Treatment Plan: Traditional Vs Digital workflow
- Changing the vertical dimension: when-why-how.
- Modern prosthetic strategies with Zirconia and Lithium Disilicate: Layered Vs Monolithic
- The role of the adhesion in the modern prosthetic therapy
- Cementation of All-porcelain restorations: A systematic approach with Tips and Tricks
- Teeth preparation: new trends in relation to the modern restorative procedures
- Importance of implant Abutment interface for long term stability and clinical success
- Understand the clinical and biological implication of Platform Switching concept
- Peri-implant soft tissue integration: a barrier, that should not be broken
- Soft tissue management around implants: from the treatment plan to the conditioning and final impression
- Edentulous patient: Innovative prosthetic workflow for the clinical success
- Modern biological-oriented solution in case of screw-retained restorations: from the single to the complete restorations.
Lecture: Dr. Giacomo Fabbri
Duration of the course: 1 day